TGIF! So glad its Friday so I can celebrate, relax and enjoy the weekend! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy July 4th!Top & Skirt: Zara. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Earings: Throwbacks. Owl Ring: Bakers. Charm bracelet: New York & Company. Gladiators: Boutique in Sweden. Handbag: Michael Kors.
I do not think there’s any place in the world like New York City. As I walk the city streets slowly, the heat wave grabs me and I begin to think, “So this is what an outdoor sauna feels like”. Everyone is moving in slow motion, no one is rushing to get anywhere. I walk with a smile on my face because I’ve been anxious for summer to find its way here.
Sunglasses: Gap. Gem necklace: Ann Taylor. Tribal Tank: Forever 21. Black shorts: Express. Red platform heels: Lulus.com. Handbag: Forever 21
Shot by Jacyln Cappello
2. I love monokinis because they are the best piece when you don’t want to wear a bikini, yet still show more skin.
3. I’m feeling this white one piece with the funky neckline, it is the perfect pool party attire.
4. Leopard print looks good on everything…even on a pink and black bikini.
5. I can definitely see a surfer chic riding the waves wearing this swimsuit. Makes me want to be on the beach!
6. The all american, nautical stripe bathing suit is beautiful, classic, and always in style.
I love catching up with my friends who I rarely get to see, most of my friends from college have relocated and seemed to be spread out everywhere. One great thing about having friends in different areas…you always have a reason to visit! Today, I caught up with a friend, ate some delicious food and chilled out in the city.
Pink blouse: Guess. Denim jeans: American Eagle. Sneakers: Coach. Belt: Zara. Watch: Michael Kors. Earrings: Aldo.
I’ve been wearing a lot of loose shirts this spring, but today was definitely the perfect day for a relaxed tank. My button clutch is actually a throwback piece I made when I lived in Atlanta and I paired it with this affordable simple, yet chic outfit, and went on my way!
Orange Tank: Forever 21. Necklace: Forever 21. Denim Shorts: Aeropostale. Snakeskin bracelet: Aldo. Orange sandals: Zara. Earrings: Vince Camuto.